Frank™ 1.0 Communication Workshop - Please contact Courtney Hensel at email@example.com for more information on 2019 workshops.
Please contact Courtney Hensel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on 2019 workshops.
The FRANK 1.0 Workshop is the first of the three FRANK Communication Workshops designed to build your communication toolbox.
The focus of this workshop is on the first part of the clinical interview:
- Establish rapport with your clients through a strong introduction
- Gather an accurate history
- Build long-term client relationships
- Structure the interview
- Do all of the above in an efficient manner
The over-arching theme is effective use of 10 communication skills to gather a history in a conversational manner to enhance data gathering and trust-building with the client.
Enhance your communication toolbox with 10 key skills:
- Client perspective
- Client agenda
- Open-ended questions
- Non-verbal behaviors
- Logical structure
- Reflective Listening
This workshop addresses the following Challenging Communication Topics:
- Initiating the interview
- Gathering information
- Structuring the interview
- Building relationship
- Conducting financial discussions
- Assessing quality of life
- Managing emotions
- Collegial interactions