Webmaster Committee Meeting Minutes
June 10, 2003
Members Present: Jamie Bethel, John Chandler, Tom Harmon, Charlie Kerlee, Jill Lenz, Erin Napier, Mary Pridgen, Sallie Varner
1) Redesign Committee meeting report
2) We looked at and approved the Photo Gallery page Sallie created. Adding a link to the photo CD from Bill Cotton was discussed, the final decision was not to add this link.
3) We got approval to use the term "DVM Program" on the College page from the Faculty Advisory Council.
4) Trudy Nicholls, who is in charge of the Vethousing and Vetjobs websites, will update the old style headers on these pages when she has the time.
5) Online Giving pages that currently use an old College header will be updated by the Development Office webmaster (Kylan Marsh) this summer.
6) Summer schedules were discussed, and it was decided that we would not meet physically in July since many people will be on vacation that week. Instead, Sallie will send out URLs of her page updates and ask for comments and suggestions via e-mail.
The next Webmaster Committee meeting will be Tuesday, August 12 at 9:00 am in Room W01 Anatomy/Zoology.
Submitted by Tom Harmon 6/12/03
Return to Webmaster Committee Minutes page