- Webmaster representative from each academic department
- Webmaster representative from major administrative and service units
- Liaison Members
- Network Services and College Computer Committee
- Faculty Computer Advisory Committee
- Develop and enforce high quality style (layout, design and appearance,
file structure) for major web pages of the college, departments and
- Serve as an information exchange and training forum for web page production.
- Webmasters from each unit should serve as the contact person in their
unit for adding links and updating unit web pages.
- As a committee, define standards for content; and individually, be
the approval person within each unit.
- Responsibility is focused on the development and production of non-interactive
informational pages. HTTP server issues and development and production
issues regarding web pages that require interfaces with other programs,
special software or hardware remain the responsibility of the college