- Committee Chair will be the college staff member currently serving as the college Webmaster.
- Committee Secretary will be rotated among members each calendar year
- Content updater/web publisher from each academic department, major administrative and the following service units
- Department of Biomedical Science
- Department of Clinical Sciences
- Department of Environmental Health and Radiological Sciences
- Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Pathology
- Dean's Office
- Computer Resources Group
- Instructional Technology
- Veterinary Diagnostic Lab
- Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Webmaster Committee
- Liaison Members as links to related resources
- Computer Resources Group
- RamCT representative
- Faculty representative
- Ex Officio
The committee will serve as a steering committee during the external website redevelopment project phase. This charge will be revisited in a year or when the project is complete. The basic components of the charge remain the same as when originally written in 1997.
- Develop and enforce high quality style (layout, design and appearance,
file structure) for major web pages of the college, departments and
- Serve as an information exchange and training forum for web page production.
- Content updater/web publisher from each unit should serve as the contact person in their
unit for adding links and updating unit web pages.
- As a committee, define standards for content; and individually, be
the approval person within each unit.
- Responsibility is focused on the development and production of non-interactive
informational pages. HTTP server issues and development and production
issues regarding web pages that require interfaces with other programs,
special software or hardware remain the responsibility of the college
Duties of the Chair
- Chair monthly CVMBS webmaster committee meeting.
- Set agenda for monthly meeting and send out a reminder for each meeting along with the agenda.
- Reserve and set up presentation equipment and schedule facilities.
- Manage the webmaster committee listserv.
- Approve meeting minutes submitted by secretary, post the minutes to the CVMBS webmaster website and notify members of the approved minutes
- Modify the committee web site with updated monthly meeting information.
- Interact with individuals in CVMBS and the University regarding content of the website and meeting agenda items.
- Update CVMBS home page with news items and associated graphics
Duties of the Secretary
- Take minutes during the monthly meeting
- Submit minutes in HTML to the Chair
Duties of the Content Updater/Web Publisher and Liaison Members
To be determined at a later date.