Student Membership CRWAD
CRWAD Student Membership Requirements:
You do not need to be a CRWAD Student Member to attend a CRWAD meeting. If you are presenting at a CRWAD meeting you do not need an invitation to attend the meeting.
- Attend a CRWAD meeting. Your registration and attendance at a CRWAD meeting qualifies you for CRWAD Student Membership for the immediate following year , or:
- You can apply for student membership by completing the following steps:
- Send an e–mail to Dr. Ellis requesting student membership and giving your full name and mailing address.
- Sending the name, phone number, and e–mail address of your major advisor.
- Have your major advisor e–mail Dr. David A. Benfield in support of you becoming a CRWAD Student Member.
- After receiving the above information, Dr. Ellis will contact you and advise you to remit the appropriate fees. You may pay $70 US Dollars which covers the one year student membership fee. ($90 for postdoctoral associates and trainees)
Student membership must be renewed annually.
As a CRWAD Student Member you will be able to subscribe to Animal Health Research Reviews, the journal published by Cambridge Journals in collaboration with CRWAD. AHRR subscription information
You will also receive E–mail notification of annual CRWAD Newsletter web publication, other CRWAD E–mail notification for meeting dates and annual meeting program publication (on our web site).
Your name will be added to our student membership data file. We encourage you to become a CRWAD Student Member.