CRWAD 2014 Meeting Program
All attendees and presenters are required to register to attend the CRWAD and are required to wear their name badges at all times.
Name badge is required for admittance to Receptions, Poster Sessions, and Sections.
CRWAD Annual Meeting
- 2014 Oral and Poster Presentations
- Exhibit Opportunity
- Hotel-Sleeping Room Reservations for Symposiums, Conferences, and Satellite Meetings
- Keynote Speakers
- Program - By the Day
- Satellite Meetings and CRWAD Organization Meetings
Symposiums held at the CRWAD Meeting
- AAVI Mini-Symposium: Vaccine Design - Targeting the Immune System. Monday, December 8, in the Immunology Section of the CRWAD
- ACVM Mini-Symposium, Monday, December 8, in the Bacterial Pathogenesis Section of the CRWAD
- (AVEPM) Schwabe Symposium, Sunday, December 7
- NC–1180 Respiratory Diseases of Poultry Committee Meeting. Sunday, December 7, 8 AM to 5 PM,For more information contact Laszlo Zsak.
- NC-229 Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus Meeting Agenda, Sunday, December 7
The Students and Postdocs Reception (5:00 PM to 5:45 PM) will be held prior to the Researchers Reception and Poster Session I, Sunday (6:00 PM to 8:00 PM). CRWAD Keynote Speakers, CRWAD Council Members, CRWAD Dedicatee, students and postdocs are invited. Student and postdoc attendees should plan to attend both receptions.
For those who need a US Visa in order to attend the CRWAD meeting please start your application process early.
The formal dedication of the 95th Annual Meeting to the 2014 Dedicatee will be during the Tuesday noon Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony, in Salons A,B,C,D. The New Members will also be introduced at the Tuesday noon Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony. The student competition awards will be announced.