CRWAD 2015 Meeting Program
All attendees and presenters are required to register to attend the CRWAD and are required to wear their name badges at all times.
Name badge is required for admittance to Receptions, Poster Sessions, and Sections.
CRWAD Annual Meeting
- 2015 Oral and Poster Presentations
- Exhibit Opportunity
- Hotel-Sleeping Room Reservations for Symposiums, Conferences, and Satellite Meetings
- Keynote Speakers
- Program - By the Day
- Satellite Meetings and CRWAD Organization Meetings
Symposiums held at the CRWAD Meeting
- (AVEPM) Schwabe Symposium, Sunday, December 6
- ACVM Mini-Symposium, Monday, December 7, within the Bacterial Pathogenesis Section of the CRWAD
- AAVI Mini-Symposium: "Title ?." Tuesday, December 8, within the Immunology Section of the CRWAD
- Brucellosis Research Group Meeting, Saturday–Sunday, December 5 – 6
- NC–1202 Enteric Diseases of Food Animals: Enhanced Prevention, Control and Food Safety. Saturday and Sunday, December 5 – 6
- NC-229 Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus Meeting, Sunday, December 6
The Students and Postdocs Reception (5:00 PM to 5:45 PM) will be held prior to the Researchers Reception and Poster Session I, Sunday (6:00 PM to 8:00 PM). CRWAD Keynote Speakers, CRWAD Council Members, CRWAD Dedicatee, students and postdocs are invited. Student and postdoc attendees should plan to attend both receptions.
For those who need a US Visa in order to attend the CRWAD meeting please start your application process early.
The formal dedication of the 96th Annual Meeting to the 2015 Dedicatee will be during the Tuesday noon Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony, in Salons A,B,C,D. The New Members will also be introduced at the Tuesday noon Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony. The student competition awards will be announced.