CRWAD 2012 Meeting Program
All attendees and presenters are required to wear their name badges at all times.
CRWAD Annual Meeting
- 2012 Oral and Poster Presentations
- Exhibit Opportunity
- Hotel-Sleeping Room Reservations for Symposiums, Conferences, and Satellite Meetings
- Keynote Speakers
- Program - By the Day
- Satellite Meetings and CRWAD Organization Meetings
Symposiums held at the CRWAD Meeting
- (AVEPM) Schwabe Symposium, Sunday, December 2
- Brucellosis Research Group Meeting, Saturday-Sunday, December 1 – 2
- NC-229 Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus Meeting Agenda, Sunday, December 2
- NC-229 Scientific Abstracts for PRSSV and Viral SIV/PCV2/Other will be presented Monday, December 3 (8am-5pm) through Tuesday, December 4th (8am-11:30am), in "sessions" of the CRWAD Viral Pathogenesis Section and the CRWAD Respiratory Diseases Section. (Abstract submission closed August 24, 2012)
- USDA–NIFA–AFRI Animal Health and Well–being Project Director Workshop Agenda, Saturday, Dec. 1, 7 AM – 5:00 PM
The Students and Postdocs Reception (5:00 PM to 5:45 PM) will be held prior to the Researchers Reception and Poster Session I (6:00 PM to 8:00 PM). CRWAD Keynote Speakers, CRWAD Council Members, CRWAD Dedicatee, students and postdocs are invited. Student and postdoc attendees should plan to attend both receptions.
For those who need a US Visa in order to attend the CRWAD meeting please start your application process early.
The formal dedication of the 93rd Annual Meeting to the 2012 Dedicatee, Dr. William Charles (Bill) Wagner, will be during the Tuesday noon Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony, in Salons A,B,C,D. The New Members will also be introduced at the Tuesday noon Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony. The student competition awards will be announced.