CRWAD 2013 Program By the Day
SpeakerReady Room: (Section meeting rooms are listed inside front cover) Streeterville Room (2nd floor) is available on Sunday, Dec. 8 – Monday, Dec. 9.
Name badge is required for admittance to Receptions, Poster Sessions, and Sections.
POSTER INFORMATION – Poster Sessions I & II – Grand Ballroom III, 7th Floor
- SUNDAY CRWAD POSTER PRESENTERS: December 8, 6:30 – 8:00 PM.
- Poster boards will be available for poster assembly by 4 PM Sunday.
- Posters for the Bacterial Pathogenesis, Biosafety and Biosecurity, Companion Animal Epidemiology, Epidemiology, Animal Health Economics, Pathobiology of Enteric and Foodborne Pathogens, and Respiratory Diseases Sections will be presented.
- Please remove your posters by 10:00 AM Monday.
- MONDAY CRWAD POSTER PRESENTERS: December 9, 5:00 – 6:30 PM
- Poster boards will be available for poster assembly by noon Monday.
- Posters for the Ecology and Management of Foodborne Agents, Immunology, Vector–Borne and Parasitic Diseases, and Viral Pathogenesis Sections will be presented Monday from 5:00–6:30 PM.
- Please remove your posters immediately upon completion of Poster Session II, by 6:30 PM.
Poster Boards are 4 ft tall x 8 ft wide. One poster per side of board. Poster presenters must furnish their own tacks.
NOTICE: Poster Presenters must be with their competition entry posters for possible judge interviews. Poster Presenters (and oral presenters) must wear their name badge during their presentation and must be registered to attend the CRWAD meeting.
The Graduate Student Competition Awards will be presented during the Tuesday Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony. All students entered in the competition are invited and encouraged to attend the Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony.
– Monday –Symposiums and Meetings
Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 7–8, 8 AM – 5:00 PM – Brucellosis Research Meeting – Open Attendance, Registration Required – Contact Sue Hagius
Saturday, Dec. 7, 8AM – 5:00 PM – NC1202 Enteric Diseases of Food Animals: Enhanced Prevention, Control and Food Safety Meeting – to attend, contact Qijing Zhang
Sunday, Dec. 8, 8 AM – 12:00 PM –NC1202 Enteric Diseases of Food Animals: Enhanced Prevention, Control and Food Safety Meeting – to attend, contact Qijing Zhang
Sunday, Dec. 8, 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM – AVEPM Workshop – Open Attendance
Sunday, Dec. 8, 11:30 AM – 5 PM – AVEPM Symposium Program – Open Attendance
Sunday, Dec. 8, 1 PM – 5:00 PM – NC229 Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus Meeting: Business Meeting and updates on NC229 projects. Contact Jane Christopher–Hennings.
Sunday, Dec. 8, 8 AM to 5 PM, NC–1180 Respiratory Diseases of Poultry Committee Meeting. For more information contact Laszlo Zsak.
Monday, Dec. 9 (8am-5pm) through Tuesday, Dec. 10th (8am-11:30am) – NC229 scientific abstracts for PRRSV and Viral SIV/PCV2/Other will be presented Monday, December 9 (8am-5pm) through Tuesday, December 10th (8am-11:30am), in sessions of the CRWAD Viral Pathogenesis Section and the CRWAD Respiratory Diseases Section.
Monday, Dec. 9 - AAVI Mini-Symposium: Vaccine Design - Targeting the Immune System. To be presented in the Immunology Section of the CRWAD.
*CRWAD Meeting Begins Sunday (evening):
Notice: Section meeting rooms are listed
inside front cover of the Proceedings
Sunday, Dec. 8 – 6:00–8:00 PM – Kick Off CRWAD Reception and Poster Session I
Sunday, Dec. 8 – 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM – CRWAD Students and Postdocs Reception (room to be announced): CRWAD Keynote Speakers, CRWAD Council Members, CRWAD Dedicatee, and student and postdoc attendees are invited. Students and postdocs should plan to attend both receptions.
*Full Program By-The-Day will be included in the meeting programs obtained on-site. CRWAD Program
*Monday, Dec. 9, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM – CRWAD Sections Oral Presentations begin in separate rooms, simultaneously.
*Monday Poster Session II, Dec. 9, 5:00PAM – 6:30 PM
*Tuesday, Dec. 10, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM – CRWAD Sections Oral Presentations begin in separate rooms, simultaneously.
*Tuesday, Dec. 10, 11:45 AM – CRWAD Business Meeting, Student Competition Awards and other awards ceremony.