Cookstoves, Air Pollution, and Health
To Make a Tax Deductible Gift to the Nicaragua Cookstove Project and Honduras Cookstove Project:
Donate with a credit card using a secure website:
- Go to the donation page:
- Under the heading Gift Information - locate the Nicaragua Cook Stove Project
- Enter your donation amount in the field next to the Nicaragua Cook Stove Project
- You can choose to make a one-time donation or a monthly donation by selecting the appropriate option under Payment Plan
- Enter your name and contact information under the heading - My Information (Required fields are in red text)
- The headings - Double Your Impact and Dedicate Your Gift - are optional
- In the Questions and Comments box please indicate if you are donating to the Nicaragua Project or the Honduras Project
- You will receive an e-mail receipt sent to the e-mail address you entered under My Information. A printed receipt option is available under the heading Electronic Receipt
- When you are ready to enter your credit card information click on the link - 'Continue to Payment' under the heading Payment Method
Donate with a check mailed to the Colorardo State University Foundation
- Go to the donation page: https://advancing.colostate.edu/cvmbs/erhs/give
- Follow steps 1-6 above
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link - 'Print and Mail'
- Mail the form with your check made payable to - Colorado State University - to:
Colorado State University Foundation
PO Box 1870
Fort Collins CO 80522-1870
Please write "Peel/ERHS Nicaragua Cookstove Project" or "Peel/ERHS Honduras Cookstove Project" in the memo line.
Thank you for your support !
For more information, contact Dr. Jennifer Peel, (970) 491-6391.