Adobe Acrobat ... Reader is a tool to view and print PDFs. Acrobat Standard and Pro are tools to create and modify PDF files. The Pro version allows for the creation of PDF forms.
What program and/or version am I using?
Acrobat Reader, Standard or Pro
- CSU IT Help Desk
Call 491-7276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handouts from past Instructional Technology Lab Workshops
- Video tutorials from the Instructional Technology Lab
- Video tutorials for Acrobat from CSU Extension
Note: The Flash videos on this site are based on Acrobat 7, but should be similar to later Acrobat versions.
- Adobe Acrobat Official Site
Flash videos for the current version of Acrobat
- Beginner Training
Features screen shots with simple instructions
- Beginner to Advanced Tutorials
Free Acrobat tutorials offered either as Flash videos or as text with pictures
- CTSS workshops
Open to faculty and staff only and requires registration through the CTSS site.
Workshops offered change every semester, so check the schedule.