Official College Logos
The logos are available in different graphics file formats. The format of choice depends on the use. For print you want a graphic that does not lose color quality or contrast, such as TIF or EPS; they are designed to print clear and crisp at a final resolution size of 300dpi. JPEG/JPG or GIF files lose color quality or contrast, GIF especially is used for websites, not for printing.
For more information visit www.optimalprint.com/en-US/file_format.
Using the Logos
- Using the links above, browse to the page containing the logo you want to use
- On each page you will see a sample of the available logos, choose the one(s) you want
- Next to each logo is a group of links to the graphics file formats available for that logo
- For each file format you want, right click the link for that format and choose to save the file
- Note: You can view the individual logo file formats by clicking the link
- However the white logos will not be visible since they are white, the same color as the background when viewed using a web browser