CVMBS College Council Meeting Minutes
Attendees: Tiffany Weiss, Angela Bosco-Lauth, Teresa
Elam, Megan Royer, Shannon Dyer, Cassie McCullough, Meghan Davidson, Katrina
Aspnes, Lori Testa, Zach Freeman, Rob Sons, Kara Leach, John Prucha, Amanda
Draine, and Dr. Ken Blehm
- Elections for College Council
positions will be held at our next meeting on Tuesday, April 4th. Anyone who has been to 2 or more
meetings is eligible to run and vote.
All interested qualifying members are welcome to run and vote.
- Positions that will be voted on
include: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary/Webmaster, UTFAB
representative, ASCSU/Senate representatives, and UFFAB representative
- Side note to think about for
updating the Constitution next year; if we are going to continue to have
an UFFAB representative, we should make note of it in our
Constitution. Of course, this is
based off of the prospect of someone wanting to be an UFFAB rep.
- No new proposals yet. Deadline is still March 31st, 2006.
All new proposals should be turned in by our next meeting, so get
ready to vote!
Senate Report: (Katrina Aspnes) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Election campaigning began
yesterday, Monday 3/20/06. Elections
will be April 3-5th, and voting will be on RamWeb.
- Jess & Brett who are running for
President and Vice President came to visit us. For more information on their platform,
visit www.jessandbrett.com. Their opposition’s information can be
found at www.jasonandsadie4CSU.com. Please be an educated voter!
- Katrina Aspnes & Robert Sons are
running for Senator, so let’s show our support in the elections.
- If you are interested in seeing new
legislation go through, the senators are looking for good ideas. (Ex: CTV updates, etc)
- NOTE: Anyone can attend Chambers
meetings on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm.
UTFAB: (Tiffany Weiss) email@example.com
- Proposal decisions are being held until
next week, but it should be a big week for decisions in UTFAB, expect a good
report at our next meeting.
- Meetings are Mondays at 4:10 in
UFFAB: (Megan Royer)
- Four of the five items on the bonding
proposal, UCA, Clark, Micro study lounge,
and an additional minor in business will be decided on next week, expect a
good report at our next meeting.
Coffee Cart: (Tiffany Weiss)
- College Council à Still Wednesdays 8-12 outside of
- MSA à Thursdays 8-12 outside of W118
- Current product, of 16 bags will be used
up & then the coffee cart will be cancelled.
Tuesday, April 4th,
Micro C116 @ 5:30pm