79th Annual Conference for Veterinarians - April 14-15, 2018 Registration is OPEN
REGISTRATION IS OPEN for the 79th Annual Conference for Veterinarians. Saturday and Sunday, April 14-15, 2018 in Fort Collins, Colorado.
April 14-15, 2018
Learn more about the event on the Annual Conference for Veterinarians' website!
This event will take place at the Fort Collins Hilton, 425 West Prospect Road. Reserve your room today!
Parking at the Hilton is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Overflow parking is available in the CSU Lake Street Parking Garage directly north of the Hilton for $10 a day.
Conference schedule coming soon!
Saturday evening keynote address: Dr. Robert Miller "Equine Behavior & Imprint Training"
The Conference will provide 16 hours CE in small animal (3 streams), equine (2 streams), and livestock medicine tracks. Featuring a combination of outside speakers and CSU veterinarians.
Livestock Medicine (Invited Speaker): Dr. Frank Galey, Food Animal Toxicology, University of Wyoming
Equine (Invited Speaker): Dr. John Bonagura, Equine Cardiology, Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
Small Animal (Invited Speaker): Dr. Deborah Greco, Small Animal Endocrinology. Nestle Purina Petcare
- Friday, April 13: The 10- and 20-year DVM Class Reunions hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Saturday, April 14: Enjoy a cocktail hour and Keynote address by Dr. Robert Miller, Equine Behavior and Imprint Training
- Saturday, April 15: DVM lectures, as well as a technician track in the afternoon!
- Sunday, April 15: DVM lectures, as well as a technician track!
No All-Class Reunion Saturday Night this year. We encourage you to attend the Cocktail Hour & Keynote Address on Saturday after the conference. Enjoy cocktails and appetizers.
Advanced registration closes April 6, 2018. You may still register on-site the morning of the event, including Sunday (beginning at 7 a.m.)
- Full Conference:
- Early: $365.00 Now - March 15, 2018
- Standard: $425.00 March 16 - April 6, 2018
- On-site registration: $430
- Day 1 - April 14, 2018, ONLY: $230
- Day 2 - April 15, 2018, ONLY: $200
- Hard copy of presenters notes ONLY: $30
- New! "Bring your tech to the conference" discount! ("BRINGYOURTECH" - code) Only eligible with full conference registration. When you register yourself and your technician for the full conference you will save $30 on your registration. To register, click on the $365 buy button below and then click on the "technician registration information here " link (below this message) to register your technician. Enter BRINGYOURTECH in the discount code box.
Veterinary Technicians: See technician registration information here
To register by fax or mail please use this alternate registration form.
CE Credits: 16
This program 833-20507 was reviewed and approved by the AAVSB RACE program for 16 hours of continuing education. Participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of continuing education. Please contact the AAVSB RACE program if you have any comments/concerns regarding this program’s validity or relevancy to the veterinary profession.”
Registration and Cancellation Information:
Pre-registration is required for all veterinary continuing education conferences. Courses are subject to cancellation when registration is inadequate to cover costs of the program. Registration at least six weeks before the course will help prevent cancellation. Course fee is payable to Colorado State University. Fee includes proceedings, materials, supplies, refreshments and in some cases, lunch. Please see course schedules for more information.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Registration fees are fully refundable until 60 days prior to the course, 50% refundable between 60 and 30 days prior to the course and non-refundable after 30 days prior to the course. Fees will be refunded 100% at any date if vacated spot can be filled.