A block of rooms has been set aside at The Hilton Hotel Fort Collins, located at 425 West Prospect Road, Ft. Collins, CO 80526.
If your sponsoring agency is the Colorado Department of Agriculture, please see the important information below:
- Accommodation in the designated block of rooms at the Hilton Hotel Fort Collins is arranged free of charge for the four nights of the course IF requested during registration.
- Participants utilizing the lodging are scheduled to check-in on Monday, July 23 and check-out on Friday morning, July 27.
- A breakfast voucher for one guest per room is included.
- If you plan to stay the Sunday night before the course, the Friday night at the end of the course, or any additional days, these extra days will be at your expense.
- An e–mail with your reservation confirmation number will be sent to your contact e–mail address you provided while registering for the training course. Use this confirmation number to modify your hotel registration, if needed.
- IF you plan to stay additional days, you must call the Hilton Fort Collins and modify your registration. You will need your confirmation number.
- If you are NOT staying additional days, there is NO need to contact the Hilton. Your registration is confirmed.
- Your personal credit card will be needed at check-in and will be charged for additional nights and any incidentals associated with your hotel stay.
All Other Participants
Participants who are not sponsored by Colorado Department of Agriculture, please see the important information below:
- You must make your own hotel reservations. The Hilton Hotel Fort Collins is the FAD course hotel.
- A block of rooms have been reserved for July 20, 2012 - July 29, 2012. The special room rate will be available until June 28 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
- To guarantee lodging in the Hilton Hotel Fort Collins at the block rate of $109 per night, reserve your room as soon as possible. Hotel space within Fort Collins is very limited at this time.
- Your personal credit card is needed to hold your reservation.
- As a participant in the training course staying in the room block, you will receive one voucher per room for breakfast each morning at the Hilton's wonderful buffet.
- Please see The Hilton Hotel website for additional information.
Reserve a Room
- Reserve a room on-line or by phone
- Web link: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/F/FNLCOHF-MAB-20120720/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
- Call The Hilton at (970) 482-2626 or 1-800-HILTONS (toll-free) and request a room with the CSU Foreign Animal Disease Course group.